I am diamond painting it

Come tell and show us your hobbies! Share things that interests you!
Vickiem1124

I am diamond painting it

Post by Vickiem1124 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:08 am

Its where you stick gems to a sticky canvas my cat almost got stuck to it she has to know everything I am doing what are some of your hobbies?
sbm12405
Site Admin

Re: I am diamond painting it

Post by sbm12405 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:32 am

Lol. Cats get into everything so I can see Pepper getting into your artwork as well. I’d love to see your work when it’s completed if you have the ability to post it.

I haven’t done any photography in months. Like probably about 8-9 months. Which is a shame. Haven’t even played my piano. With the whole asthma and breathing thing I really haven’t had much energy to do those things. I need to start sewing again. I think I prefer a new design of masks. It’s just a modified version of what I’ve made before. But our city will be requiring people to wear masks in public as of tomorrow. We don’t go out much. We have some masks. But I’m trying to make them a bit more comfortable to wear.

That’s pretty much all my hobbies. Other than the website thing but this is the only webpage I deal with now. At one point I had two businesses and three or four churches I managed webpages for. Never Really charged anyone for it. I especially did not charge the churches. They were all small churches struggling for membership and really couldn’t afford to pay anyone to create a web presence. So I figured it was a good cause to donate my time and energy to.
Sarah
Just when the caterpillar thought it's world was over it turned into a butterfly.....

I am not a doctor or other medical professional. If you are in need of medical care please contact emergency services or go to the nearest emergency room.