Monday October 11 - Sunday October 17, 2021

Come here to talk about things that are not related to agoraphobia.
sbm12405
Site Admin

Monday October 11 - Sunday October 17, 2021

Post by sbm12405 »

Morning all. Another incredibly busy week for me.

This weekend we finally got the base done for a shed, out the shed together and put out lawn mower etc into it.

We also cut four additional shelves for our closet and got them partially painted. We ran out of primer so neee to go get some more. The ceilings are stupid high and so there is a lot of wasted space. We will need a ladder to get to them but it would be good for stuff we don’t always need.

Also went through our closet and part of the spare bedroom, dealt with a furniture delivery of stuff we bought from an online auction for the boys when they get here.

Blah blah blah. Still need to do so much more work. We haven’t even touched the closet in the spare bedroom and it is literally larger than some bedrooms. (Probably 3/4 the size of our old master bedroom. And since we use that room for storage it is crammed full.

So ya. May not be on much again this week. Have a good one everyone.
Sarah
Just when the caterpillar thought it's world was over it turned into a butterfly.....

I am not a doctor or other medical professional. If you are in need of medical care please contact emergency services or go to the nearest emergency room.
sbm12405
Site Admin

Re: Monday October 11 - Sunday October 17, 2021

Post by sbm12405 »

So my therapist called me today. I haven’t seen her since June because I’m having issues with my insurance. She’s had some personal stuff come up and is reducing her work schedule. Which means even if I get my insurance worked out she won’t see me again. I’m so tired of this crap. I don’t even want to start again. It’s too much damn work.
Sarah
Just when the caterpillar thought it's world was over it turned into a butterfly.....

I am not a doctor or other medical professional. If you are in need of medical care please contact emergency services or go to the nearest emergency room.
Luther

Post by Luther »

@ Sarah,

It's so hard for agors to get any kind of professional help. Sorry about the loss of your therapist.

I finally found a dentist willing to work with me away from his office. I've had one for years, but over time he lost interest in my care resulting in massive tooth loss.
AC321

Post by AC321 »

Good morning everyone. Sorry for my long absence. I've still been working and doing some projects around the house. so I haven't had as much time online lately.

Sarah, I'm sorry to hear about your therapist situation. I can definitely understand the frustration.

Luther, I hope you've been doing well. Take care.