Monday Sept. 13 - Sunday Sept. 19, 2021

Come here to talk about things that are not related to agoraphobia.
sbm12405
Site Admin

Monday Sept. 13 - Sunday Sept. 19, 2021

Post by sbm12405 »

OMG - Dealing with health insurance is like pounding your head on the wall over and over and over and over again. I hate hate hate this crap.
Sarah
Just when the caterpillar thought it's world was over it turned into a butterfly.....

I am not a doctor or other medical professional. If you are in need of medical care please contact emergency services or go to the nearest emergency room.
Vickiem1124

Re: Monday Sept. 13 - Sunday Sept. 19, 2021

Post by Vickiem1124 »

I'm training to be a NAMI support group facilitator all weekend from 9 to 4 on zoom so I can help facilitate their support groups ones online and one in person I'm excited!
sbm12405
Site Admin

Post by sbm12405 »

That’s awesome Vickie!!!

Earlier this week we found out a neighbor was in the hospital. She has a very severe form of lupus and is usually hospitalized a couple times a year. Last night we found out she was on a ventilator in ICU. Today we found out she will likely be put into hospice. She has covid pneumonia. We’ve had friends have loved ones and friends die from covid. We’ve not personally known someone who has died from it. My wife and I are both devastated for her husband. We feel bad because we’ve stayed away from them specifically so we don’t inadvertently give them covid is we are asymptotic and don’t know we have it. Which makes this even harder for us.
Sarah
Just when the caterpillar thought it's world was over it turned into a butterfly.....

I am not a doctor or other medical professional. If you are in need of medical care please contact emergency services or go to the nearest emergency room.
sbm12405
Site Admin

Post by sbm12405 »

My neighbors husband just called. She passed away last night surrounded by family. I’m heartbroken.
Sarah

Vickiem1124

Post by Vickiem1124 »

you might not have given this if they went to the doctor or anything they could have got it elsewhere
Faerie

Post by Faerie »

Sarah, I'm so sorry. This virus has turned our lives upside down. Condolences to you, your wife + her family. ((Hugs)) Xx